I'm a User Experience Designer.
I like striving for simplicity, neatness, minimalism, and intuitiveness.
I see myself as an empathetic listener who can understand user needs
to design correct solutions.
I'm a user-centric problem solver, currently leading Conferencing Admin Tool at HP Inc. Data-driven decision-maker with a background in enterprise tools, Health IT, e-commerce, and the MainFrame industry. Experienced as a Database Admin, BI Analyst, Visual and Product Designer. Skilled in User Research, Ideation Facilitation, Detailed Design, and User Testing domains.
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN UX DESIGN
Research & Analysis
MY PERSONALITY TRAITS
Sept '13 - Dec '15
UI/UX Designer | Full Time
Turned visions into concepts and translated those concepts into design solutions that achieve simplicity, despite the inherent complexity of supported processes.
Worked with Business Analyst for layout designing & functional inputs to provide User-Centric design recommendations; creating task flows, navigation
patterns, information architecture, concept diagrams, user journeys.
Reviewed & Tested the Visual Designs.
Aug '16 - Dec '16
The Flying Fruit Cafe, Baltimore
Graphic Designer | Term Project
Redesigned Cafe's menu card & order-sheet.
Proposed & designed interactive UI for Tabletop kiosk.
Concept Designer | Term Project
Designed a hot-swappable portable media player along with its components.
Jan '17 - May '17
UX Reseacher | Term Project
Conducted Usability Test on GOTRcentralMD.org using various evaluation technique and experiments as a part of semester long project.
UX Designer | Term Project
Designed and developed UI for Cyclops' VISOR from ground-up as part of semester long project.
Jun '17 - Dec '17
CloudLeap Technologies, LLC
UI Designer | Part Time
Redesigned company's website ground up.
Created prototypes & light mock-ups for client projects.
Designed Capability-Statements & Marketing Material.
Design Coordinator | Intern
Coordinated user centric designs between clients and developers based on the gathered requirements.
Oct '17 - Sep '18
Product Developer | Part Time
UX Researcher | Intern
Analyzed MockSpider, company's virtual integration tool and redesigned it to improve user experience followed by a usability test
July '11 - Sept '13
Associate Software Engineer | Full Time
Administered MS SQL Database & Coordinated production changes for Unilever SharePoint Services project.
IT Operations Analyst | Full Time
Served as Database Administrator & Business Intelligence Analyst for Unilever UK.
Acted as interim team lead for data migration from physical servers to MS Azure Cloud Services.
Apr '10 - Jun '10
ASP .NET Developer | Intern
Developed web automated report generation tool on Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework.
Sep '18 - Apr '19
UX Engineer | Full Time
- Creating UX for visual mainframe-apps on ZOWE platform.
- Designed information architectures, taxonomies, component, wireframes & prototypes that turn very complex systems into clear, navigable, and valuable applications.
- Worked closely with Engineering and Product Management to ensure UX goals are incorporated into project timelines and schedules.
- Contributed to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of effective usability.
Jun '19 - May '20
Product Designer | Contractor
- Improving experience for Walmart's internal Recruiting, Learning and Performance monitoring tools.
- Conduct & translate user research into flows, journey maps and wire-frames
- Using agile methodology participate in weekly design critique sessions to receive and provide feedback.
- Work within WM established design guidelines to ensure consistency across designs.
- Provide mentorship to less experienced designers.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on business requirements.
- Meet with key business and tech partners to collect requirements